Q:   How do I get a key to the pool?
A:    Members should be in good standing with the association (dues up to date and any fees paid).  Click here for more information.  
Q:   How do I update my information in the membership directory?
A:    Log in to the Member Directory.  Click on Profile in the upper right hand corner.  Now you can change your information, your password and more.   If you need your user name and password, please e-mail info@fpoaonline.com
Q:   Who do I call about picking up large yard debris or things like appliances?
A:    Coastal Waste will not AUTOMATICALLY pick up large debris.  You need to call 985-781-3171.
Q:   Do we have recycling in Fontainebleau?
A:    Yes for plastics and paper.  No for glass.  Recycling is picked up on Tuesday mornings.  Read here for more details.  
Q:   I want to replace my fence (remove a tree, replace my roof, build a shed in the backyard, paint my house, etc..)  What do I need to do?
A:   Please be aware that ALL exterior property modifications/changes/replacements must be approved by the FPOA Architectural Control Committee. This includes, but is not limited to, tree cutting, painting, fences, sheds, major landscaping, driveway extensions, roofing (even replacements), etc.  The process for approval is pretty quick; here is the form.    There are fines for making modifications without approval.  
Q:  My mailbox needs painting and some repairs.   Who should I call?
A:   Maintaining a consistent look for the mailboxes in our neighborhood is important for property values, according to many realtors we have heard from.  And the covenants require their upkeep.   Several vendors in the area can handle the task.  Many neighbors have called on the Colgan's right here in the neighborhood.  You can access a work order here http://www.kencolgan.com/colganmailboxworkorder.pdf  and learn more at their website